Cosmetic Acupuncture is a great non-surgical alternative to help reduce the signs of aging. The superficial insertion of thin Acupuncture needles can help to stimulate collagen production to fill in fine lines, firm up the skin and helps to improve facial colour by increasing peripheral circulation.
Below are a list of many other benefits of Cosmetic Acupuncture:
• helps to reduce bags under the eyes
• decreases the tendency towards sagging skin
• eliminates puffiness by improving metabolism so the body can expel excess fluids
• helps to lift drooping eyelids
• reduces stress that manifest on the face
• brings out a person’s innate beauty and radiance
Cosmetic Acupuncture is contraindicated for people with bleeding problems, bruises easily, high blood pressure, seizures and epilepsy, dizziness, tinnitus, migraines, diabetes or other serious health conditions (such as cancer, AIDS, acute hepatitis, coronary disease). If you are pregnant or have recently contracted a cold or flu, you are also not an ideal candidate for Cosmetic Acupuncture.