“Your fascia reacts to all stress – physical, mental and emotional – by tightening & stiffening. Since fascia covers everything, from all of your organs to the circulatory system, to the brain & nervous system, to the musculoskeletal system and more, your whole body is at risk to react to stress by tightening & stiffening. When your fascia is left unattended to, aging of the body, mind & spirit accelerates, function decreases & quality of life deteriorates.” -Ann & Chris Frederick: Creators of Fascial Stretch Therapy™ (FST™)
Fascial Stretch Therapy™ is a pain-free, on-table stretching treatment that manipulates and re-aligns our fascia to improve muscle activation and relaxation, and increases flexibility and mobility.
Benefits of FST™
– improved posture, movement & functional ability
– reduction of pain caused by scar tissue, muscle tightness and decreased joint space
– increased relaxation
– improved sports performance
– improved flexibility in first session (cumulative with multiple sessions)
– reduction of injuries from fitness, recreation & sports related activities
– it feels fantastic!
If you’re interested in experiencing the benefits of FST™, or if you have questions, please contact us to schedule your treatment with Stephanie Yankovich, RMT our certified Fascial Stretch Therapist and RMT.**