March 20th, 2017
Today we welcome Spring.
Take a deep breath in and out with a long ahh! Spring has sprung. You can feel it, smell it, see it and hear it in the air. Soon enough we will be tasting it from our gardens. So get digging and get growing because “In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.” – Margaret Atwood.
There is a lot to love about Spring and the TL team can help make this seasonal transition a happy healthy one.
Scroll down for a look at our Spring ideas:
- What’s Stress Got to Do with It?
- Tips for Long Days and Late Nights at the Office
- How To Make Healthy Choices: 10 Tips For Everyday Eating
- A Spring Stretch: The Upward Dog
- A Spring Recipe: A great transition recipe from Winter into Spring
- Spring Cleaning your Body, Mind and Spirit – Who should Cleanse? Learn the Signs and Symptoms
Check out our Therapy Lounge Website.