If you are entertaining over the holidays or are invited to someone’s home for dinner, impress them with this effortless raw dessert. They require little ingredients or prep and taste AMAZING! Enjoy!
8 Medjool dates, pitted
¼ cup goji berries
¼ cup raw cacao nibs
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tbsp raw cacao powder
1 tsp maca powder (optional)
1 tsp vanilla extract or almond extract
¼ cup dehydrated shredded coconut – for rolling
· Place all ingredients (except shredded coconut) in a high-powered blender or food processor and process until fully combined.
· Scoop mixture in a small bowl and chill in freezer for 10mins.
· Roll mixture into 1-inch balls with your hands.
· Roll each ball into shredded coconut until lightly coated.
· Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
MWH Tip: Coat your hands with coconut oil to roll the balls if mixture is super sticky.
*makes approx. 15 balls
Check out My Wholesome Home!