Alyse Jantzen, RMT, CR, Reiki Master
Alyse provides Massage Therapy, Hot Stone Massage Therapy, Reiki, Reflexology (Foot)/Thai Reflexology/Zone Therapy (Facial Reflexology), Craniosacral Therapy, Thai Massage, Lymphatic Drainage Therapy and Pre/Post Natal Massage Therapy.
PLEASE NOTE: ALYSE OFFERS 60 and 90 MINUTE TREATMENTS
- Tuesday: 3:15 pm – 9:15 pm (appointment times: 315, 430, 545, 700 & 815)
- Wednesday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm (appointment times: 900, 1015, 1130, 1245 & 200)
- Thursday: 9:00 am – 9:15 pm (appointment times: 900, 1015, 1130, 1245, 200, 315, 430, 545, 700 & 815)
- Friday: 3:15 pm – 9:15 pm (appointment times: 315, 430, 545, 700 & 815)
Book an Appointment
Since I graduated in 1996 from Kikkawa College School of Massage Therapy, I have gleaned 24 years of experience during my years in practice of massage therapy to ultimately enable peak performance of various musculoskeletal functioning of my clients. I use a holistic approach using any combination of Swedish massage, deep tissue, lymphatic drainage therapy, hydrotherapy, remedial exercises, postural assessments, and self care to help my clients achieve their optimum health goals. My training in additional modalities has allowed me to adapt different techniques into specific treatments to help foster a more balanced treatment plan for each client.
The following modalities can be used within a treatment or on their own depending on the clients health needs: (*ie: Lymphatic Drainage and Reflexology)
- Certified Reflexology (Foot)/Thai Reflexology/Zone Therapy (Facial Reflexology)
- Hot Stone Massage
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Thai Massage (On Mat or incorporated into regular massage treatment)
- Lymphatic Drainage Therapy (Great for Allergies/Congestion/Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue/Sluggish Circulation)
- Reiki Master
Over the years, I am pleased and humbled to have developed a rapport with so many terrific clients including professional athletes, business professionals, pre and post natal, infants and rehabilitative clients. My firm belief is that a healthy body promotes a healthy mind and spirit; a positive perception of ourselves; and a happier, harmonious health style. I am a member of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO), Registered Massage Therapist Association of Ontario (RMTAO), and also the Reflexology Association of Canada (RAC).
I like to keep active in my spare time by cycling, running, working out at gym, long hikes, camping, kayaking or rafting . I unwind through meditation, yoga, copious stretching, and reading.
Finally, I look forward to working with the awesome team at Therapy Lounge to help make your health journey a fantastic experience.