Eucalyptus – Eucalyptus Radiate
Used to cleanse surfaces and the air, Eucalyptus essential oil can help promote feelings of relaxation and clear breathing.
- Helps to clear the mind
- Promotes feelings of relaxation
- Promotes feelings of clear breathing
Eucalyptus trees are tall, evergreen trees that grow up to 50 feet in height and are sometimes referred to as Gum Trees. The main chemical components of Eucalyptus Radiata are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, making it an ideal oil to diffuse or apply topically for that distinct fresh, clean and calming scent of Eucalyptus oil. Eucalyptus has cleansing properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air. Eucalyptus is effective in promoting a sense of calmness and balance. Eucalyptus can be found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral hygiene.
- Combine with Lemon and Peppermint in a spray bottle and use to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to revitalize the appearance of your skin.
- While showering, place a few drops in your hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply for a feeling of invigoration and vitality.
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.