Today we welcome Fall. It’s the season when the air turns crisp, leaves fall from the trees and crops are gathered. Enjoy the beauty of the outdoors on a cool day by being active raking leaves, exploring hiking trails and picking your own fruits and vegetables at a local farm. There is a lot to love about fall and the TL team can help make this seasonal transition a happy healthy one.
Scroll down for a look at our Fall ideas:
- Learn what your TMJ is, why it might be clicking, popping and causing headaches and how Massage Therapy can be a big help
- A TMJ Self Test and a soothing Self-Care technique
- A Fall Stretch: The Sternocleidomastoid. What is this muscle? Why does it matter?
- A crunchy feel-good Fall Recipe
- We welcome RMT Peter Nassif to the team
- Collaborating with local beach health & fitness expert Tony D’Assisi. Megan tried out the VASPER fitness technology exclusively at Bodysculpt.